These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
9.26.2023 Tues PM BOCC
· Administrative secretary for commissioners’ office verbally approved
· Signing authority granted to Juvenile administrator
· Meeting with department heads canceled due to absences; commissioners glad for chance to address “certain issues” first
· Homebuilders Association rep compliments commissioners on their mindset, commissioner’s later decry excessive codes that stall affordable housing initiatives.
· Board Clerk advises commissioners to read resolution relative to homeless housing funding; will continue research, report on how this affects county
· Approval to submit WSDA application for capital improvement grant funds based on the Well and Water Project at the fairgrounds
· Meeting adjourned at 2:52 until 4:45 for public hearing on speed limit change