These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
8.08.2023 Tues AM BOCC
• Water problems at the County Fairgrounds.
• Bids come in for Tunk Mountain facility -fire hardening project.
• Treasurer Update: closing office September 21 for all staff training, and administrative leave approved for while Courthouse closed due to suspicious substance found.
• An Opiate Settlement representative needed from our County; possibly Jail Administrator and Chris Branch as an alternative.
• Meeting adjourned 12:06 – will not reconvene after the Public Health meeting.
View Complete Notes