These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
6.20.2023 Tues PM BOCC
- Solid Waste manager announces 1) upcoming grant application opening for air monitoring equipment 2) need for new liner costing upwards of $40,000 to remedy leach pond leak
- County Engineer gives progress on Cecile Creek road work, discusses road-vacation petition, gravel crushing; Twisp River Bridge rehabilitation project to start soon
- Behavioral Health CEO pleased with staffing gains, medicaid increases; opioid settlement money could finance crisis responder at jail
- State auditors say Accountability Audit to test for deficiencies, examine grant spending
- Planning director ready to hire consultant for Copperstone development, “considerable changes” being required;
Milltown property annexation to Twisp approved; review of Mazama advisory group candidate scheduled for Commissioner Hover’s return
View Complete Notes