These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
5.9.2023 Tues AM BOCC
· BOCC in process of appointing a position for the Health District Board.
· Public Comment Period: questions about cattleguard franchises, and victim of 2020 fire asking for 911 fee waiver,
· Planning Director in to discuss process for changing address & naming a road when there are enough residences that require this.
· County Treasurer updating BOCC on finances/payments of taxes-foreclosure notices sent for nonpayment of property tax, interest rate on investments raising to 4.5%,
· County Auditor-one position open, business has picked up since Covid, working with vendor to transfer data to new computer system – may need to change 'going-live' date.
· Public Works: Cattleguard franchise application approval, Bid opening for Twisp River Road Bridge repair (2 bids received).
· Adjourned 12:05.