These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
5.16.2023 Tues PM BOCC
· By popular demand, IT to order multi-function PDF-editing software; sheriff’s officers to receive module to connect phones to records app, allow real-time comments–licensing cost will double
· HR chief setting up safety courses with Lifeline, trainings for new employees; appraisers to identify buildings for evaluation
· Fair Advisory Committee website not up-to-date, sparks discussion on who should receive information regarding board and commission appointments, term expirations, letters of interest
· Milfoil treatment newsletter going out to Lake Osoyoos residents, Forest Service grant money to fund weed treatment on Palmer Mountain
· Fair contract still has a few wrinkles