These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
4.25.2023 Tues AM BOCC
· Discussion re: incorrect notice for Planning Meeting & no public comment period – zoning and rural character of County.
· Approval of 2 subdivision proposals; Long Plat (Park Place) 2021-2, and Warner (on East Lake) Long Plat alteration 2022-1.
· Approval of Fairgrounds' Manager bid recommendation for 40 stall Horse Barns with Noble Panels.
· Letters of interest for District 1 & 3 LTAC position.
· Wa State Capital Budget passed approving $670,000 for Courthouse rehab with 5% to 7% Administrative Fee.
· Made decision for Auctioneer Services for County Surplus Auction on May 15th – GovDeals – online and in person,
· Update from Solid Waste and Public Works – Upcoming meeting with Environmental Protection Agency regarding Air Quality – new rules.
· Adjourn for lunch – 11:28.