These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
3.14.23 Tues AM BOCC
LTAC(Lodging Tax) funds being considered for visitor information centers.
• Discussion of Opioid Settlememt Agreements; utilizing abatement council and allocation of drug store settlement monies – 2 different agreements.
• April 30th deadline for American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) fund report.
• Auditor preparing for changing computer systems (UNIS), going live 1-2024.
• Review of Public Health District process for reporting payments to BOCC.
• Public Works:
• Vouchers completed for the Green Waste Day thru the Conservation District,
• Removing some roas restrictions. • Admin support position a little closer – OCOG insurance approved. • Request from Okanogan School Maintenance regarding use of county road during school construction project – More information is needed, will meet with BOCC for decision.
• Adjourned at 12:00.