top of page
These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
11.8.22 PM - BOCC
• County pledges support to Oroville Housing Authority’s 16-unit project now in bid stage, could benefit from bond-generated infrastructure fund.
• Economic Alliance chief strongly encourages applying for an advantageous grant for broadband
• Public Works allocated ARPA (American Rescue Plan) funds
• Short discussion about Tunk moratorium and future minimum lot size increase
• Pearrygin Lake should be getting “no wake” zone.
bottom of page