These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
11.06.2023 Mon AM/PM BOCC
- Fairgrounds considering waiving fees for certain organizations.
- DOE has identified 13 properties that are illegally in the flood plain. County has sent letters
- There will be a new chapter in the County Code (#19) to address enforcement on land use issues
- New software for tracking building permits will be coming online soon.
- County Clerk gives presentation on what her office does.
- OBHC report. Retention of employees is improving, still have work to do.
- Discussion about grizzly bear re-introduction and wildlife management in general.
- Work on budget for Emergency Mgmt Dist and others.