These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
• State audit results in two minor findings
• Community assessment planned
• Tim Hargraves, Jody Ogden and Jill Gates to receive pay grade increases
• Pay scale and longevity hikes approved to ensure retention of qualified workers
• Medical officer says Covid numbers stable, one recent death; Increases in RSV
and flu reported by State, new vaccines target high-risk populations, no “massvax”
events planned; discussion on broadening water testing for diseases in
sewage systems, Omak might benefit; need for more efficient renewal of
certification for long-term care-givers
• November meeting scheduled for third Tuesday instead of second
LJ asks to add to the agenda a discussion on the employee handbook and on
adjusting the salaries of three employees.