These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
10.03.2023 Tues AM BOCC
· Executive Session regarding potential and ongoing litigation.
· Letter of intent approved to Dept of Transportation regarding Rodeo Trail Drive.
· 4 applications – so far, for Fairgrounds Manager position- deadline is this Friday.
· Colville Tribe planted 30 buffalo on the Reservation – gift from the Kalispell Tribe.
· Meeting Adjourned at 11:37. No afternoon session or Wednesday meeting.