These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
Discussion/Review of Cortner proposals on the JB (Justice Building) site utilities, authorized clerk to draft resolution to proceed.
• HR & Search & Rescue: In the Methow, winter damage to trailer, repair or replace. Need storage for equipment.
• Surplus auction scheduled for May at the Fairgrounds, Special Occasions Liquor License to the Elks for certain Rotary fundraising events.
• Awarded Legal Notices Bid to Oroville Gazette & Methow Valley News,
• Public Works: Graders are out working on roads – still some weight restrictions, Current Projects listed. Beginning Gravel Crushing at three gravel pits; Gavin, Wauconda, and Central Pit. Looking for land for more gravel pits. Hunter Mountain WDFW documents approved – sale/purchase should close by May.
• No Wednesday Meeting,
• Meeting adjourned at 11:34 until afternoon session @ 1:30.