These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
01.23.2024 Tues PM BOCC
• Asbestos removal in courthouse hallways, slated for summer, will bring altered circulation and relocated offices
• Windows in annex to match courthouse’s
• Either polished concrete or something else for courthouse flooring surface, depending on historical preservation group’s recommendation
• Five resolutions signed affecting funds for housing (resolution 5-2024), Search and Rescue, hiring nurses to cover jail, and un-obligated funds certification
• Commissioners sign letter supporting broadband connectivity on reservation
• No free bottled water-rule to be waived for maintenance workers
• Sunrise RV publicized but didn’t sign contract for annual event in Agiplex, site already rented out for same weekend
• Mini debate on where to put asphalt in 2nd Ave. building parking lot
View Complete Notes