These notes were taken by an Okanogan County Watch volunteer. Every attempt is made to be accurate. Notes are verbatim when possible, and otherwise summarized or paraphrased.
Note takers comments or clarifications are in italics. These notes are not the official county record of the meeting. For officially approved minutes, which are normally published at a later time, CLICK HERE.
The time stamps refer to the times on the AV Capture archive of the meeting on this date at the County livestream archive. To locate items in real time, the clock on the wall in the AV Capture screen can be helpful.
01.22.2024 Mon PM BOCC
· Discussion of County Code regarding manufactured homes
· Code enforcement
· Public Works Dept update (proposed legislation on transitioning from gas-powered to electric equipment, tax reform, storm water, etc.)
· Discussion on LTAC application process
· Discussion on Homeless Housing Coalition and grant application
· Different ID cards for Superior Court Employees
View Complete Notes